- Asparagus, special product of Chunyang-myeon
- Asparagus is cultivated in automatized vinyl houses in Chunyang-myeon, Hwasun-gun and its seeding is harvested 3 years after. Hwasun asparagus is cultivated without chemical fertilizers or pesticide: by adding decomposed manure 1 meters deep; by making them not receiving stress from high temperature of summer by opening the roof for better ventilation through heightening the house by more than 4 meters than other regions.
- Asparagus enhances your kidneys function, stimulates blood vessel hardening and good for lowering blood high pressure and bladder stone.
- Asparagus is a good source for high nutrition because it has much minerals such as vitamin C, B1, B2 and aspartic acid, calcium, phosphorus
- How to eat
- Peel and slice the tough lower part with knife for soup and eat the raw upper part or blanch and eat
- Use it to fried rice, salad and bacon pancake